Friday, February 19, 2021

Valentine's Day and a bit more

     We finally got the real Isaac! He finally loosened his 'purse strings' and got a nice haircut and he looks so handsome!
And the chain is just the right amount of bling. (P.S. He approved this photo and the goofy face.)

      Charlie wanted to document our 'matching' polka dot dresses. It's always nice when we can wear a dress and actually go to the church building.

 


And Sunday naps are great but sometimes weird and awkward with Georgia.

     And Greg did a great job treating me to a few gifts for Valentine's Day. I wish I could really taste the treats but I can at least tell the difference between sweet and salty.
I love slipper socks!


And Kayli even had a little gift for me, which was sweet.

     But, surprise, surprise! Isaac WINS again! He had a $30 box of chocolates for me, which far out 'weighed' all the other gifts, ha ha. He even had a fun gift for Charlie.
This is a lot of chocolate!



Charlie was thrilled with this fun Valentine surprise. Isaac's the favorite for sure!

    And then we had our President Day 'fun'! Greg was kind enough to clean under some of the kids beds. Now I know where a lot of socks have disappeared to and a few other items. What a bunch of slobs!
 


And how pretty is the sun shining on the top of the mountains!? I'm just so happy to see blue sky and sun for a minute. 


     We definitely got lots of snow this week and it was definitely needed. I think our snowpack is getting near the 100% mark. Greg had a few early mornings until his truck broke down and then he got a little break. He realized he actually might have some control issues because he was a little stressed not having a plow-truck or the ability to push snow in anyway. It didn't help that another truck was also broke down, leaving them with only two other trucks to work with, but it all worked out. At least we've had working utilities! I'll take a few more weeks of winter but then I'll be praying for a quick change to spring weather!

No comments: