Friday, February 5, 2021

last but not least

    I forgot to share this photo of the yummy spaghetti dinner my best friend brought for us while we were down and out with Covid. It looked great and I can only assume it smelled and tasted just as good as it looked but with no taste or smell I can't give it a full critique. There's a hint of my senses returning but I'm still eating tasteless/scentless food. Losing taste and smell is about the dumbest side effect/symptom of a virus!
Yummy!?

     Thankfully we all got back to our regular lives of school and work and being alone at home this week. It's definitely been nice having a few hours to myself the past couple days. And Greg was 'happy' to get back in his plow truck today to push a little snow. Now let the snow fly for a few more weeks and replenish the water supplies and then bring on spring!

No comments: