Friday, June 10, 2022

Separate fun

    We've had a great week but we've also been split, as a family, for a majority of the week. I've had the three youngest with me while Greg and Carter have been away at a Priest Quorum camp for half the week in Wyoming, and of course, Isaac is here but mostly gone working and spending time with his girlfriend. Here's just a glimpse at our fun here and away.

Dinner at one of my favorite restaurants, La Costa.
    
    And here's a couple photos from Greg and Carter's fun. Greg actually face timed us yesterday and they're staying in a pretty spectacular cabin and location. The scenery was amazing and the cabin was not really a cabin and calling it a camp out is kind of silly but I'm trying not to be too jealous about it. But catch me in July when I'm in a tent for girls camp 15 minutes from home and then I might have a different view point on the whole thing. 
Carter seriously living his best days!


Greg's a happy camper and we're happy he could actually go and get away for a few days.

    This cooler spring weather and late snow and rainfall definitely have been a blessing for Greg and all his job stresses, which made attending the priest 'camp-out' possible. He's having a blast!

No comments: