Friday, June 3, 2022

Some random fun.

    We had a nice week. Kayli's officially 25, crazy! We had all 7 kids home for a minute on Sunday so I decided I should get a quick photo. Charlie was twinning with our neighbor so they had to take a photo. Brock and McClane had a cool young men's activity where they got to see some very old scriptures and even got to hold "Thor's" hammer. They were pretty excited. Charlie got to go to a couple of the cool museums at Thanksgiving point with her favorite Lopez boys and she also had a weeks worth of swim lessons with Morgan, Isaac's girlfriend, which she loved. And I reminisced a minute with photos of Kayli as a baby. Who knew what I was starting all those years ago?!

 


Charlie loves a good twinning moment.

A first edition bible, King James version and first edition Book of Mormon.


 


Charlie with her Lopez boys.

Swimming is her favorite.


Both of us were babies in this photo.


Kayli was a pretty adorable baby.


And, on a sad note, I ate my last small handful of my favorite jelly beans this week. Who knows when I'll ever get another chance to eat them but they were great while they lasted!

    Our first full week of summer break was great. Lets hope things continue to go smoothly.

No comments: