Saturday, November 12, 2011

He's at it AGAIN!

    McClane is one fast little boy.  I don't remember another child of mine learning things so quickly.  Just last week while trying to do my treadmill routine he was up and over the arm of the couch and around my barricade in a manner of minutes.  Needless to say, it was one of my shortest treadmill work outs.  So I thought over the weekend that I'd have to actually move the couch so it was facing the other direction and block the side so he wouldn't be able to get to me on the treadmill but would still be able to watch the TV and be in the living area with Brock.  Of course after only two or three minutes the boy was climbing up and over the back side of the couch and dropping down like it was nothing and then he grins up at me and throws himself down on the treadmill while I'm trying to jog so up went the gate where he was restricted to the two bedrooms and this is another problem because then he likes to go in the bedroom, shut the door and then immediately starts knocking so I have to come open it for him.  Pretty crazy and definitely makes for more interesting workouts.  Here are a few pics of how this all transpired.
So here's how the room was at first.

And here he is makig his way up and over.

I didn't get a shot of him dropping down the other side because he didn't do it this particular time but trust me, it happened.  What a stinker!!
  And here are a few more of his new antics.
Greg found him like this the other day when he walked in from outside.  All it took was for one stool to be down and upright on the floor.

It's as if he's saying, "What, is something not right with this activity?"

And here he is stuck under the bedside table that I can't keep anything on because he'll be into it in seconds, so he does the next best thing and just pulls it down on himself.
   And last but not least are a couple of the other boys in this house and what they find entertaining.
Brock and Carter not only with "fat" tummies but "fat" tushies too.

  So that's our week.  Plus today is Greg's birthday and we may not have much planned for him but at least someone was thinking of him.

This is Kayli's best friend Toni and she brought over a big slice of apple pie for Greg.

They even sang happy birthday and let him blow out a candle. 
  Maybe I'll post more on his birthday if I have more to report.  It may be a sad 39th for the "old man" but hopefully he knows how much we love and appreciate him.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

That McClane is quite the little stinker. I am glad you get to deal with it and not me.=) I did remember that it is Greg's Birthday today. Tell him Happy Birthday from us. I hope he had a great one. =)