Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving in Oregon

   What a fun Thanksgiving and trip we've been having.  We had a great drive here with dry and clear roads, fairly well behaved children and a well running car.  Our Thanksgiving dinner was delicious and it's been great having my entire family together for nearly the whole week.  My brother Tad even went the extra mile and took our family photos for us.  Putting 31 people in one photo and getting them all to look at the camera and be happy is no small feat but it happened and and even the 18 grandchildren were cooperative and well behaved and I'm confident there are going to be some great photos to choose from to make a fun collage.
    We also got together with more extended family the day after Thanksgiving for a potluck and my Uncle Brent gave all the kids rides on his buggie and they loved that.  My boys had the most fun on the four-wheelers my brother-in-law brought up.  Carter won't stop talking about it.
    Now I'm going to attempt to put up a few photos but being on my dad's computer might make it hard to do since I'm not familiar with his set up but I'm going to try.

    Ok, I don't have that kind of time, photos to come next week.

No comments: