Friday, September 27, 2013

FHE and Charlie, of course!

     Kayli had to work Monday night and Greg and I had a little investigating to do at Cabela's for my dad so we made it our Family Home Evening activity.
Mark had tokens for the shooting gallery from a long time ago and they had the place all to themselves.
Greg helping McClane. 

Isaac was having a blast.

Brock was happy to just pretend shoot.
Charlie and I waiting for the boys to use up all their tokens.
Perfect photo opportunity for all the boys.  Here's Brock.
Carter had the best pose.
Isaac
McClane didn't quite know what I was asking him to do.
Mark never misses an opportunity to make a silly face.
All five boys.
Heading out they had to 'try out' the paddle boats.
This is how Kayli and Charlie spend a lot of time.
Brock and Charlie.
McClane insisted on holding Charlie but refused to smile for some reason.
McClane's in lala land and Charlie is DONE!
My view when Charlie's on my shoulder.  Oh she's just so sweet!
Just chillin' with mom.
      And that's a wrap!


No comments: