Saturday, September 7, 2013

Nearly 4 weeks!

     I can't believe baby Charlie is nearly 4 weeks old already.  I wish pregnancy went this fast instead of after the pregnancy.
    I had hoped to upload the video of Kayli with Charlie in the delivery room but it didn't want to work right.  Some day I'll figure out what I'm doing wrong.  For now here's some of the most recent photos.

Brock being a cute big brother.
Aunt Maridel came by to visit.
And Cousin Emma came too.
And cousin Nathan.
Maridel loves the babies:-)
And our good friend and neighbor, Jen Smith came by for a baby 'fix'.
And here's Kayli doing what she does best, SMOTHERING Charlie.
Two cute girls!
Charlie's finally wearing the one outfit I bought her.
She's such a doll.

And Charlie was my little bed buddy while Greg was at Father's and Son's last night.
      May this next week go a bit slower while we continue to love on this new baby bliss.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

I want to cuddle her! She is so sweet. It's sure fun seeing her wear the clothes my girls wore. Too too cute.

Elaine Baker said...

Pretty cute little baby. I wish I could hold her and squeeze her too.