Saturday, September 21, 2013

Ghosts, pumpkins and baby, oh my!

     A bike ride to the cemetery, at night, with a group of neighbor kids, maybe not the best idea?
  Mark and Brock are oblivious to the green guy hanging behind them, in fact all the kids are but after the photo was taken he became all too clear, SPOOKY!
15 pumpkins, all home grown, love it!
A close up of the four in the shade.
      Greg has done it again, another successful pumpkin patch.  And to think a few weeks ago he told me there weren't any big pumpkins growing in his garden.  Now I just need a few cornstalks to complete my fall outdoor decor.
Carter and Isaac enjoying some Charlie snuggles before reading time.
She's so sweet!
I enjoy some Charlie snuggles too!
And the blue eyes win!  (Dang it.)
     And of course one of our cutest 'pumpkins' of all, baby Charlie!!  She's growing big too!

No comments: