Friday, January 3, 2014

Charlie's 1st Kmetzsch party

    The Kmetzsch's had a fun get together on Sunday and Charlie got to meet a lot more of her Kmetzsch relatives. I managed to snap a few photos throughout the night but not nearly as many as I should have.  Here are the few I did take.
Cousin Cameron with Charlie, he and his cute family were home for a visit from Arizona where he's finishing up Dental school.
Aunt Kitty getting a little Charlie love.
Cousin Tori with cute baby James.  They drove home to visit all the way from Illinois where Tori's husband currently works. 
And cute cousin Nicole home for a visit all the way from New Hampshire where she'll be working her first official nursing job.
     As for our New Year, it was a pretty quiet event and I didn't take any photos. I did snap a few photos throughout this week and here they are.
Here is the debut of this darling outfit courtesy of Aunt Cassity.

And some how McClane has managed to stay healthy despite his repeated adventures outside without shoes, socks or a coat. (Hey, at least he's wearing a clothes hamper.)
    Our Christmas break is drawing to a close and I'm not sure how these kids are going to readjust to their regular bedtime and early morning routines but I can't wait to welcome back the sanity kids at school brings, but I'm not looking forward to the insanity of homework.

1 comment:

Elaine Baker said...

That McClane is SO funny. At least he's wearing a clothes hamper, bwa ha ha.