Friday, January 24, 2014

Photos & More photos

   Cabbage Patch doll, basketball, cute Charlie, and a sleeping McClane just about sums up our week.
Seriously, I just couldn't resist this cabbage patch beanie hat.  So hilarious and adorable!!
Carter is definitely my 'natural athlete' child.  This kid begs to get in the game and is A-GRESS-IVE!
Isaac is a great little basketball player too!  He's doing awesome this season and is having a great time.
Little Sister!!

I love when she puts her hands together.
I think this is her Michael Jackson impression;-)
Brock loves his baby sister!
Isaac is holding Charlie and I think McClane is taking the photo.
She loves being in this little play center.
She has her tongue out a lot just like Carter use to do.
And this little monster is a bit sickly and sleepy so Greg put him on the kitchen counter (random).
     The plan is to watch more basketball games this weekend and hopefully not much else.  I'm still loving all the home and garden shows and movies I've got access to on Amazon Prime so I'm sure I'll find some time for that this weekend too.  Life is good;-)

1 comment:

Elaine Baker said...

You're such a faithful blogger, Shirley. Have you ever missed a week? Anyway, I always look forward to seeing 'what's up'. I'm sure your Uncle Mark would be excited to see your great basketball players (just as we do). Cute pictures.