Friday, January 31, 2014

January is DONE!

     I can't believe January is already over. For being about the saddest month of the year we've done pretty well staying busy and having a pretty good time. It helps to have Brock's birthday in the middle of it to give us something to celebrate. As for this last week it's been relatively routine. The highlight for me this week was: #1 Skyping with my sister Jackie in Australia and #2 filing my tax returns and finding out the child tax credit is still $1000 per kid, Woot, Woot!! New siding, a new deck and a trip to the Oregon coast are my three top priorities with our tax refund :-)
      Here's a photo or two from the week. I didn't take many because it really was a pretty slow week.
Our primary 1st counselor couldn't resist holding Charlie in primary Sunday.
McClane was lying on the kitchen counter watching TV but moved when he saw me coming with the camera.
And this isn't the best photo but Isaac or Carter insisted her photo needed to be taken.
      I can't wait for spring and as far as I'm concerned it will be here in no time now that we've conquered the worst month of winter!

No comments: