Saturday, February 28, 2015

Peekaboo

     Isaac had his 7th grade physical and Charlie got another chance to play peekaboo in the cupboard and this time I remembered to take a photo or two.

"Peeaboo" is what she's about to say. (She can't say her 'k's.)
     Then my youngest sister, Marie, sent me this photo....

       Which inspired me to do this....

       I'm not very crafty but with Hobby Lobby's help I can get just the right thing. I love the chevron pattern on the inspirational photo but I decided it might be a bit ambitious for me and I really was looking for something cool and metal so this metal K from Hobby Lobby and sticky numbers was the perfect solution. So here's a photo of the blank house front.

     And here's a photo with the K.
I love it.
     I actually do have a house project that we're in the midst of but I'm going to save sharing it for later when I can show the before and after all in one post. What should have been a relatively easy project has turned into something a LOT more extensive! Maybe next Saturday but I'm not promising anything.

No comments: