Friday, September 1, 2017

Dogs & organizing

     Not a big week of photos. These two are new best friends, at least for the long weekend. So far so good. Cisco lives a few doors down and while his family is gone for the weekend he's hanging out with us.

      And have I mentioned how much produce we have lately!? Have I also mentioned how much I hate having a ton of stuff on my kitchen counters? I found the perfect solution, this awesome three tiered tray! It's also a perfect match for the drink dispenser I bought for Kayli's wedding reception so I'm feeling kind of fancy. This tray is a little taller then I envisioned so it won't fit under my kitchen cupboards but this spot works great too.
      Oh and we have the bedrooms finally figured out and my piano is now nicely tucked away in the back bedroom freeing up some space in the front room. And the four youngest kids are all situated in the basement thanks to my visiting teacher giving me her extra bunk beds.






        So that's what we've been up to this week. I don't know about the kids but I'm looking forward to having a three day weekend! I think we should get a three day weekend at least once a month throughout the whole school year.

1 comment:

Elaine Baker said...

I really like that 'produce' stand you have. That's great that you have such wonderful things growing in your garden. Also, I like the new living arrangements. Hope that all works out for you.