Friday, July 20, 2018

A little fun.

      Life has slowed down significantly after all our fun with the Aussies. We did watch a little of the car cruise in A.F. Saturday night but there wasn't a lot of spectacular vehicles. The motorcycle with the cool sidecar was the only thing I felt impressed to photograph.

     I did take five of the kids swimming this week, which is always fun. They were pretty good and I think they had fun.

     I also realized I've never taken any real photos of the finished kitchen and I definitely haven't done a before and after photo so I finally took a minute to do just that. Unfortunately neither of these photos are 100% accurate but they get the job done. The before photo of the kitchen doesn't show the original floors and the after photo is a good indication of the finished project but there are still little jobs not done that aren't visible in the photo but it also gets the job done.


    These photos (below) are of all the angles of the kitchen and front room. Again, there are little indiscretions but at least there's decent photo evidence to remind us of what we started with and the finished project. I have to say it's a pretty big transformation and I love the finished project!


I don't know what I love the most but I'm happy it's done, at least to the naked eye.
     Now we'll be moving on to a little parade fun in the morning and possibly fireworks in the evening. I sure love summer!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

And it looks pretty super fantastic!! It's cool to see the before and after pics. Glad you are enjoying your summer even without us there.