Friday, July 13, 2018

Last call for memory making

      Well our last week with the Atkinson's was fun! It's weird to have them gone but we're so grateful for the time we had with them. These photos should tell you just how much fun we had.
Greg and my 23rd anniversary was celebrated with dinner at Texas Roadhouse, Ben's treat! 

Halle wanted Greg to jump them high so of course he did.

I loved having my cute nieces in primary with me.

Where it all began for this family.

I love to see the temple.
     Remember that time Jackie was craving cupcakes so we went to a cupcake store and I bought $73 worth of cupcakes?! WORTH EVERY PENNY!!!! These were AMAZING!!
One of each please! (Literally, I ordered one of each and a couple duplicates.)
    Motorbike rides were also a big hit with the girls.
Shae's turn.

Kirra occasionally had to share her turn with Charlie. 

Jovi was driving herself and of course Halle enjoyed touring the neighborhood saying "Hello Mate" to everyone she saw.

The Wendel's farewell photo with their Aussie cousins.
Last day selfies with Greg.

Last meal in America. Olive Garden never disappoints. (Well maybe it does, but my food was good and Ben picked up the bill again!)

The airport drop off was BRUTAL! Saying goodbye definitely caused a few of us to 'leak'. 
      Well now I have nothing to 'count down'! I also have no one asking me to do their hair like a 'waffle' aka waterfall (Kirra's pronunciation.) every morning. It's going to be an adjustment not having a full house. Until next time people from Down Under!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Love all of the photos! I am just now looking back at all of your posts for the last five weeks! Wish it would have gone a bit slower. It definitely takes time to adjust not being around family all the time. Thanks for letting us stay with you guys! We made some awesome memories and I am going to need you to send through all of your photos of the girls you took because I didn't take nearly enough while we were there. WE love you guys and miss you Big Time!!