Friday, July 6, 2018

Back home

      We really had fun in Oregon but it's always good to be home. And it's even better when you have more cousin time to enjoy at home.
My last three photos before leaving Oregon. Cute girls with baby Rowan.

     I'm pretty sure Smalls missed us and especially these doting girls. Halle is so cute with Smalls.
Just before this photo she was having quite a serious conversation with Smalls.
    Our neighborhood "Sidewalk of Fire" was fun and here are the only photos I took all day/night.
Halle insisted Greg sit by her. (You DON'T say NO to Halle!)
    This girl is easily entertained. I'm only sad that she's probably not going to remember even a moment of her time with us. Good thing we have photos!

     Have I mentioned that Charlie is in cousin Heaven!? She loves her cousins!
Singing "Million Dreams"!
      And to add to the cousin fun, we have Kmetzsch/Smith cousins from Idaho visiting this week and had a chance to congregate and take a family photo. On the crazy scale 1 thru 10 Kmetzsch family photos are a 12! If you haven't seen the Kmetzsch sisters together lately you're missing out! I laughed so hard I nearly passed out, CRAZY GIRLS!
Grandpa and Grandma Kmetzsch with nearly all their grandchildren. (Just missing a few step cousins.)

These siblings are one of a kind!
    And I have to say, I have some of the best fellow in-laws out there! Who does this?! Oh yeah, we do because we also have to be a little crazy to be married to Kmetzsch's.
Cheerleaders around the world, eat your heart out! NAILED IT'!
      Spent a little time at a nearby splash pad. (Palisade Park in Orem.) Charlie got to be with cousins on both sides of her family for this little adventure.


Dog mom's and cute girls everywhere.

Headed home after all our sun and water fun.
    Then to top the afternoon off we went to see "Incredibles 2". A great movie and a great way to stay cool on a very warm summer day.

       When these Aussie's have to go home I'm going to be heartsick. I start crying every time I think about it. We just love these people from 'down under' so much! Let the next 5 days go s-l-o-w!

No comments: