Friday, March 12, 2021

Charlie meets Charlie

     It's been a very quiet week. I spent the first part of the week babysitting for a friend who had her 8th baby Monday night. Sadly I didn't take any photos of these cute kids I was watching but the 4/5 year old told me "You are really bad at making paper airplanes, but that's ok." Hilarious and spot on! Such good kids and a fun reminder that I'm glad I'm done with diapers and I'm so glad I didn't have my kids so close together because I'm definitely not cut out for 3 kids in diapers at once. My friend is definitely a rockstar mom! (Eight kids 13 and under!) 
      Last Sunday evening Charlie got to meet baby Charlie, our neighbors grandbaby. He's about as cute and round as they come! 
Cute baby Charlie!

      We're looking forward to the time change. It's not everyone's favorite but I love it!!

No comments: