Friday, March 26, 2021

Mother nature

   The weather may not have been my favorite this week, (I really hate the wind!) but mother nature can sure make some pretty pictures. The sunset the other night was gorgeous! As for activities this week, it's been pretty quiet. Isaac is, kind of last minute, making plans to go to the prom with our neighbor and friend, Sydney. We're on a count down to our upcoming Spring Break vacation and Greg, Carter and Isaac are currently on their way to White Rock for a priest quorum camp out. And that's all I've got folks!   
 

     Oh but I do have to remind you to watch "Nate Bargatze's Greatest Average American" Netflix special if you haven't already, it's so funny and 100% clean and family friendly! And if I already recommended it then a second recommendation must mean something.

No comments: