Friday, March 5, 2021

Twinsies

     Charlie found a match at church, a dress match. Fun times. 

Charlie with neighbor and friend, Lillie

     Charlie always gets a kick out of seeing photos of herself in the different positions she falls asleep in.
Shoes on and her show playing on the iPad, classic.

     And this photo reflects where a lot of my free time goes, I've spelled over 1 million words playing this game. (I think this took me at least a couple years.)
Don't even get me started on the time I spend playing solitaire.

     It's been such a nice week with lovely weather and I've had the keys to Isaac's Camaro so I've really been enjoying myself. I don't know if Isaac will get his car back when he returns from his trip to Oregon, I'm pretty sure it's meant to be mine! It also came in handy when we had to take the Armada in to get an oil leak fixed. Now if only Greg wasn't terrified to be my passenger in the Camaro. Ha ha 

No comments: